Followers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

International English Language Testing System (IELTS)

While planned to sit for International English Language Testing System (IELTS) as one of the condition that I have to fullfill in order to get my permanent offer letter for HLP, I was proposed by two study consultants/agents tru e-mail and phone. Actually, I registered my name when they opened their booths during the HLP’s Offer Letter Giving ceremony last month. From the e-mails, conversations and my friend’s previous experience, I already got my preferred agent.

I decide to take IELTS by middle of January or beginning of February. InsyaAllah by next Saturday, I’ll go to IDP KL to register for the exam. To register, I have to prepare RM530 as registration fee, 2 pasport size photos and a photocopy of my IC. The test consists of four modules, Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. The concept is very similiar with the English test that I already sit during my orientation week at IIUM. Basically that time, the purpose was to identify our English level since IIUM using English as a medium. I didn’t really remember the result but I was in average group. I thought, I saw number 6, 6.5 and 7 in my result slip but I didn’t remember what band that I got for each module. This time, I have to get at least band 6.5 for overall and not least than 6 for each module.

About the university, InsyaAllah I’ll apply for Masters of Information System or anything similiar from Monash University, La Trobe University and Deakin University. All are located in Melbourne, Australia and top unoversities in Australia. Truly, I prefer to stay and study either in Melbourne or Brisbane since both states offer very convenience and interesting place to live and study.

The way is still long and many to complete. I took more that two months even to decide the most suitable place for me to study and my family to live. I always pray that Allah will guide me along the way and everything goes well with the blessing of Allah… Amin…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...